Hijama Cupping therapy can help by healing problems in the reproductive systems that can be the cause of infertility.
These are some of the possible effects of the therapy:
- Induces ovulation and helps when women do not ovulate or have anovulatory cycles
- Cures imbalances of the thyroid gland
- Removes blockages and inflammation in the fallopian tubes
- Helps remove defects in the luteal phase
- Cures endometriosis or problems where the lining of the uterus forms outside of it
- Helps with hirsutism when hormone imbalances result in the woman having excessive hair on the face and body
- Balances the hormones in the body when imbalances cause the formation of cysts in the ovaries, also called Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Help with regulating menstruation
- Helps with painful menstruation and cramps
OUR HIJAMA CUPPING CLIENT BASE INCLUDES BIRMINGHAM, WALSALL, DUDLEY, STOURBRIDGE, OLDBURY, WOLVERHAMPTON, COVENTRY, LEAMINGTON SPA, NOTTINGHAM, SOLIHULL, TELFORD, GLOUCESTER, WORCESTER, DERBY AND SUTTON COLDFIELD INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
Acocks Green, Alum Rock, Aston, Balsall Heath, Birmingham City Centre, Bordesley Green, Bromford, Castle Vale, Digbeth, Edgbaston, Erdington, Garretts Green, Great Barr, Hall Green, Handsworth, Harborne, Hay Mills, Highgate, Hockley, Hodge Hill, Jewellery Quarter, King's Heath, Kings Norton, Kingstanding, Kitts Green, Ladywood, Lozells, Moseley, Nechells, Newtown, Northfield, Nuneaton, Pelham, Perry Barr, Quinton, Saltley, Selly Oak, Selly Park, Shard End, Sheldon, Small Heath, Smethwick, South Yardley, Sparkbrook, Sparkhill, Stechford, Tipton, Tyseley, Ward End, Washwood Heath, Wednesbury, West Bromwich, Winson Green, Witton, Yardley, Yardley Wood
Our therapists are fully insured for Cupping and Hijama Cupping Therapy. Our Clinic is based in Birmingham City Centre.