HIJAMA ACOCKS GREEN
Hijama Acocks Green (cupping) is a method of treatment in which a cup is put on various points of the body and reflex zones usually on the back, abdomen or legs to cause local congestion through a negative pressure created by a special pump. The negative pressure can be also created by introducing heat in the form of an ignited material. Stimulating these zones by drawing blood flow to them in turn stimulates the tissue and internal organs to which the zones are believed to correspond. Also, the cups create minor bruising; this triggers the immune system. Then the cup is removed and a small superficial incisions using a sterile surgical blade are made. The cups are re-placed and a negative pressure (vacuum) is created again. The created negative pressure pulls out the diseased blood out of the body that in turn poured into the cups and then the diseased blood is disposed.
History of Hijama Acocks Green (cupping)
Ancient Egyptians had used therapeutic cupping as drawn on the walls of tombs and temples. Ancient Egyptians were the first to use cupping therapy systematically. Ebers papyrus, thought to be the oldest medical textbook approximately 1550 B.C., in Egypt, describes bleeding by cupping in order to remove the foreign matter from the body.
It is the process in which a cup is placed on specific areas of the body and negative pressure (vacuum) in order to collect the blood in that area with incisions to remove ‘harmful’ blood that lies just underneath the surface of the skin. Wet cupping (Al-Hijama) must be performed by a cupping (Al-Hijama) therapist.
HIJAMA AND CUPPING IN ACOCKS GREEN
The great prophet of Islam Muhamad (PBUH) had used Al-Hijama on his honourable head for migraine and on his honourable hip joint and back of the neck, lateral sides of the neck and between shoulders. It is mentioned in that recorded by Muhammad al-Bukhari (5263) and Muslim (2952), saying “The Al-Hijama is the best of your remedies”. Jaabir ibn Abdullah reported that the Prophet (PBUH) said, “Indeed in cupping (Al-Hijama) there is a cure.” [Saheeh Muslim (5706)]. Abdullah ibn Abbas reported that the Prophet (PBUH) said, “Healing is in three things: in the incision of the cupper (Al-Hijama), in drinking honey, and in cauterizing with fire, but I forbid my Ummah (nation) from cauterization (branding with fire).” [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree (5681),
Also the angels mentioned to the Prophet that he recommend Al-Hijama to his ummah (nation). Abdullah ibn Abbas reported that the Prophet (PBUH) said, “I did not pass by an angel from the angels on the night journey except that they all said to me: Upon you is cupping (Al-Hijama), O Muhammad.” [Saheeh Sunan ibn Majah]. In the narration reported by Abdullah ibn Mas’ud ”the angels said, “Oh Muhammad, order your Ummah (nation) with Al-Hijama (cupping) .” [Saheeh Sunan Tirmidhee (3479)]
Some of the benefits of Al-Hijama
- It removes dead blood cells from the cardiovascular system, purifies blood and increase red and white blood cells.
- It clears veins, arteries and capillaries.
- It clears blockages or stagnated circulation.
- It promotes smooth circulation of blood: decrease in blood carbon dioxide level and increase in blood oxygen level and allow blood to circulate more actively.
- It strengths immune system: Blood circulate more smoothly thus old waste products get disposed more effectively, immune system is strengthened and resistance against disease enhances.
- It promotes cell activities: cleansed blood circulates throughout the body, allowing cells to become more active and hormone secretions to increase. This retards aging process in many parts of the body.
- It allows the release of local toxins.
- It stimulates the lymphatic system.
- It balances vital energy.
Al-Hijama is a cure
Al-Hijama is very beneficial in improving the general heath and wellbeing; it is also a cure for a wide range of disease and conditions, for instance;
- Migraine headaches.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Pain in the neck and back and stiff or swollen joints.
- Stomach problems and stomach ulcers.
- High blood pressure.
- Psychological disorders.
- Some cases of paralysis.
- Back pain and joint pain.
- Constipation, digestive problems and loss of appetite.
- Lack of ovulation for women, menstrual problems, endometriosis, many other diseases and other women health problems.
- Involuntary urination.
- Sciatic nerve pain.
Pricing Hijama Birmingham | Home Visits
We offer a simple and straightforward cost of £35 for a cupping session, this includes wet cupping or dry cupping. On average a session lasts from 30 - 45 minutes. We cover Birmingham and surrounding areas.
Group booking of 2 or more: £30 per person
One to one treatment: £35
All sessions include unlimited cups.
CLICK THE WHATSAP BUTTON ABOVE TO DIRECTLY SPEAK WITH US VIA WHATSAP
WE PROVIDE HOME VISIT HIJAMA AND CUPPING ACROSS BIRMINGHAM, WALSALL, DUDLEY, STOURBRIDGE, OLDBURY, WOLVERHAMPTON, COVENTRY, LEAMINGSTON SPA, SOLIHULL, TELFORD, AND SUTTON COLDFIELD INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
Acocks Green, Alum Rock, Aston, Balsall Heath, Birmingham City Centre, Bordesley Green, Bromford, Castle Vale, Digbeth, Edgbaston, Erdington, Garretts Green, Great Barr, Hall Green, Handsworth, Harborne, Hay Mills, Highgate, Hockley, Hodge Hill, Jewellery Quarter, King's Heath, Kings Norton, Kingstanding, Kitts Green, Ladywood, Lozells, Moseley, Nechells, Newtown, Northfield, Nuneaton, Pelham, Perry Barr, Quinton, Saltley, Selly Oak, Selly Park, Shard End, Sheldon, Small Heath, Smethwick, South Yardley, Sparkbrook, Sparkhill, Stechford, Tipton, Tyseley, Ward End, Washwood Heath, Wednesbury, West Bromwich, Winson Green, Witton, Yardley, Yardley Wood
*Some areas might have an additional charge to cover fuel costs