Wet Cupping Therapy is an alternative medicine which is being used for ages, now it has got popularity again because the western part of the world found it helpful in many diseases and some people do it for the wellbeing.
It helps us in many ways like:
- Pain Management: Like a migraine, cervical/lower back pain, sciatica, knee osteoarthritis, ankle sprain etc
- Immunity: It helps us to boost immunity
- Digestion: Cupping therapy can be done for better digestion
- Psychiatric benefits: Helps our body to get relax and feels light, improves sleeping, relief in anxiety, depression etc.
- Skin: Wet cupping can make healthy skin improve skin condition
- Lungs: Helps in Respiratory Issues
- Blood: It helps in lowering blood sugar, cholesterol, uric acid etc
OVER 10K HAPPY CLIENTS ACROSS THE UK INCLUDING BIRMINGHAM, WALSALL, DUDLEY, STOURBRIDGE, OLDBURY, WOLVERHAMPTON, COVENTRY, LEAMINGTON SPA, NOTTINGHAM, SOLIHULL, TELFORD, GLOUCESTER, WORCESTER, DERBY, BRISTOL, STOKE AND SUTTON COLDFIELD INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
Acocks Green, Alum Rock, Aston, Balsall Heath, Birmingham City Centre, Bordesley Green, Bromford, Castle Vale, Digbeth, Edgbaston, Erdington, Garretts Green, Great Barr, Hall Green, Handsworth, Harborne, Hay Mills, Highgate, Hockley, Hodge Hill, Jewellery Quarter, King's Heath, Kings Norton, Kingstanding, Kitts Green, Ladywood, Lozells, Moseley, Nechells, Newtown, Northfield, Nuneaton, Pelham, Perry Barr, Quinton, Saltley, Selly Oak, Selly Park, Shard End, Sheldon, Small Heath, Smethwick, South Yardley, Sparkbrook, Sparkhill, Stechford, Tipton, Tyseley, Ward End, Washwood Heath, Wednesbury, West Bromwich, Winson Green, Witton, Yardley, Yardley Wood
Our therapists are fully insured for all services we provide. Qaya Clinic is based in Edgbaston Medical Village, Birmingham City Centre. WE ARE OUTSIDE THE CLEAN AIR ZONE with free nearby parking.